WAM at stag, hen, leaving do's etc

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

WAM at stag, hen, leaving do's etc

Postby Roger » 21 May 2006, 16:46

I remember an article in Splosh magazine about a tradition in the printing industry where newly qualified printers went through an initiation ceremony where they were stripped naked, tied up and then covered in flour, eggs, milk, paint, glue, pee, etc and then left on display in public for a few hours.

Has anybody come across anything like this in real life?

I worked for a couple of years in a factory where there was a tradition where people were put under a shower on their last day or on a significant birthday etc. This tradition seemed to have started to drop off when I was there. The only incident of interest was when an attractive girl in her mid 20s left she was put under the shower on her last day and sprayed with shaving cream and silly string. She didn't have a change of clothes and went had to go home in a wet/messy state. I left a few months later by this time the shower had been removed, and rather disappointingly I was just presented with a present and card on my last day.
Roger

Postby Hayley » 21 May 2006, 17:06

I think a few places still have messy initiation or qualifying ceremonies but the dreaded political correctness not to mention Health and Safety have almost certainly done for most of them.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DecadentDoll » 21 May 2006, 19:59

Stag nights .... I believe Mouse performs at Stag nights doesnt she?

messy strip acts and other such debaucherous wonderment.

:D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Roger » 21 May 2006, 20:20

Hayley wrote:I think a few places still have messy initiation or qualifying ceremonies but the dreaded political correctness not to mention Health and Safety have almost certainly done for most of them.

Hayley

Yes that's right. I remember being told by the persoonel manager (would be HR these days) that it had been traditional for new engineers to be stripped by the shop floor workers (predominantely female). The engineer would often be further humilated by either having shoe polish rubbed on their privates or have a reject stamp put on their willy. These practices had been stopped by the management.

One of my WAM fanatasies is that an attractive female joins an occupation which is predominantely male where there is an initiation ceremony like the one in the printing industry. When she joins the company everybody says that she does not have to go through with the initiation but she insists on going through with it because she doesn't want any special treatment although she does not really want to.
Roger

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 21 May 2006, 22:26

Used to be a tradition that when mental health students finished a placement they went in the bath together with the contents of the pig bucket (meal left overs). This no longer happens unless you do it at home. :wink:
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby Hayley » 21 May 2006, 22:59

Mouse does indeed do stag shows - and biker rallies etc. And yes her act is very messy in a Mouse sort of way. Expect a lot of cream on your bits!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DELETED » 21 May 2006, 23:35

DELETED
DELETED

Postby muckypup » 22 May 2006, 20:29

Hayley wrote:Mouse does indeed do stag shows - and biker rallies etc. And yes her act is very messy in a Mouse sort of way. Expect a lot of cream on your bits!

Hayley

I can't believe I didnt know that before my stag do :(
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Return to General WAM Banter