Musings on Future Patreon Projects

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Musings on Future Patreon Projects

Postby whiteunicorn » 10 Jun 2022, 09:07

Since it’s been a while since I made a update here, why not dive right back in with few musings around the projects I’ve either got in the works or ticking around in the front of my mind. First up has to be the ongoing not so little piece that is my Greenwood Summer Fete story. If you haven’t had a chance to see it or read the first chapter, it’s like all those glorious summer days of sweet childhood wrapped up in perfect prose…with a few twists thrown in. It’s also become oddly romantic, which I didn’t expect. Not all the way through but I’ve dipped into the hearts of a few of the characters who make an appearance, which is always the kind of writing I enjoy.

And it’s a great way to play around with new characters, test them out, get to know them a little. Character development is one of the most stimulating l bits of writing outside of story telling itself. And sometimes the best way to do that is in a story. It’s often planned but not always. Sometimes it happens spontaneously.

For the fete itself, it’s the highlight of the Greenwood campus Summer Calender; known for its generous fundraising efforts. And I’m not just talking coconut shy’s and wet sponge throwing stalls. There is that of course, but the main attractions are a lot less tame. We are talking dunk tanks, gunge tanks, rides that are as messy as they are fun. Pie booths. Pie stalls galore as well. More pies than you can shake a stick at and hardly any of them are for eating. Honestly, it’s kinda been taken over by one member of the Greenwood messy brigade or another. Which pretty much sums up Greenwood as a whole. It wouldn’t be an understatement to say the campus, students and teachers alike, are pretty into the scene in one way or another. It’s like a pressure cooker of slapstick driven madness.

Which in one way or another sums up the other ideas bouncing around in my head. Human Cheese Fondu is a good one. As is Mate or Date. Or Kinky Dating. I’ve been kinda on a flow with dating ideas recently. Both are very different and yet equally messy.

Of course, I’m not just about writing what I like. No, sometimes the best ideas are the ones that come from my fans. You guys create ideas I could never have thought of and send my mind down new and exciting paths. After all, all of this is for you. My fans are very much at the heart of my writing. It’s like the old saying. Give the people what they want.

That’s the whole point of my Kofi and Patreon, to help me devote more time to my writing. The more donations/pledges I get, the closer I get to ditching my day job and writing full time. So if you like what you’ve seen here and a want more, please check out my Patreon. All content is freely unlocked with no paywall. Instead my Patreons get increasing levels of input on what I create. I hope to see you all there.

www.patreon.com/white66

https://ko-fi.com/peterj

White.
whiteunicorn

UMD: White Softpaws

Return to General WAM Banter