Brainstorming Bonanza October 21 - Idea Overload

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Brainstorming Bonanza October 21 - Idea Overload

Postby whiteunicorn » 26 Oct 2021, 08:55

Usually with one of these, I like to brainstorm and play around with ideas. This time the topic of my brainstorm will be brainstorming. That's kinda the way my mind has been working recently. Right now I'm mid creative flow on my latest Patreon Piece which hopefully you will see a teaser for very soon. And my brain is working overtime, I can only guess because it wasn't getting much exercise during my enforced down time as I fought off the non Covid cold. And I'm firing on all cylinders with far too many ideas to put into one project. I mean, I could. They would all work with the setting I've created. It could be done but you'd be waiting two years to read it.

That's okay though. Those ideas aren't going to go to waste. No sir. They can all easily become stand alone stories in their own right. Or, as I think will be the case, form the main part of the sequel I have in mind. That's going to be a lot of fun, I can guarantee. And there is still time to get in on the action for this one. All you have to do is swing by my Patreon and check it out. My Kofi works as well if you want to support my work without pledging. As always there is no Paywall on my Patreon for content. I hope to see you guys there.

White.

www.patreon.com/white66

https://ko-fi.com/peterj
whiteunicorn

UMD: White Softpaws

Return to General WAM Banter