I'm on a Patreon Roll

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

I'm on a Patreon Roll

Postby whiteunicorn » 27 Jul 2021, 17:09

Nothing better than a little break to get the old creative juices flowing I find. And this little break has done me a world of good with lots of cool ideas for my Patreon. For those who don't know, my Patreon is based around fan driven wam content, both in terms of art and fiction. For content I have no paywall. Everything I write is freely published for all to read. Instead pledging offers you increasing degrees of control over what I write or comission to be drawn.

While I could go on and on about the ideas in my head, I'll settle for listing a few ideas that have popped into my head this week. A nice little romantic piece that leads slowly a very intimate encounter. A very messy and sexy encounter in a paint factory. The one I'm most excited about is going to be utterly fan driven from the settling, to the victim, to everything that happens in between. Imagine a huge messy trap for the fandom girl in question, one long string of messy encounters after another that just pile on the mess in a lot of extreme ways. I don't want to fully let the cat out of the bag but that one is going to be a lot of fun.

If you guys want to play a part of developing these and future ideas do check out my Patreon.

www.patreon.com/white66
whiteunicorn

UMD: White Softpaws

Return to General WAM Banter