MuddyModels back in the cow dung???

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

MuddyModels back in the cow dung???

Postby MuddyModels » 26 May 2013, 19:40

Hi there :-)

I hope you remember me - I´m Heiko of MuddyModels :-) In 2009 we entertained you with gorgeous pictures of nice girls wallowing in real (!) cow dung and bathing in real (!) liquid manure. Then we disappeared...

For several reasons; as to mention: one girl was stalked by an unknown person, another was attacked and injured by a madman, the farmer lost his cows... Several times I tried to reestablish MuddyModels but didn´t succeed, so I finally decided to even stop the idea of installing a MuddyModel´s homepage. And I don´t dare promising anything as to wether or not MuddyModels will make new pics... It is not impossible, but I cannot say anything precise.

To make things worse I cannot offer the old pics of 2009 any more, as I have to protect the girls... But there is one thing I can do: I discovered that among all the pics we made there are several pics I still can sell to you, because on these pics the girl cannot be recognized: The pics only display parts of her body, e.g. a foot, a hand, the belly or - as Monty Python once said - "the naughty parts of a lady" :-) But not the face...

So I selected 200 pics of dirty legs, stained arms, dung covered hips and - as they put in "A Chorus Line" (in "Dance 10, Looks 3") - t... and a..., which make hits and class, especially when covered in manure ;-) Then I wondered how to deliver the pics to you without having a homepage and without having to make CD´s and send them to you and thus having to ask you for your postal adress. Having no special skills in operating internet tools I just decided to compile a bunch of prepared e-mails I store on my e-mail account. The idea is (don´t laugh...): You pay via PayPal and I send the e-mail to you...

My next idea was: I suppose some of you prefer feet (maybe bare, maybe with socks, maybe with shoes), others like boobs or buttocks - so I compiled the pics to sets according to special topics, so if you are not interested in dirty arms but prefer knees in manure you only purchase the set displaying legs. If you choose more than one set (what means more than one e-mail) I will send the e-mails day by day to prevent your e-mail inbox from overflow, so you will have enough time to clean your inbox from manure before you get the next load of dung :-). And to avoid that other costumers see you e-mail adress I will send the e-mail to my second e-mail account and list you under "bcc" (blind carbon copy) if there are more than one recipients for the particular e-mail.

Now for the money... Considering the uniqueness of the pics I think 80,-- € for all of the 200 pics would be fair. 80,-- € for 200 pics leads to --,40 €/pic, so if you choose a set with 10 pics it would cost you just 4,-- €... So you even could purchase one set as a teaser and - if convinced - could add further sets to your collection :-)

And how to order? Just pay via PayPal using the e-mail adress AB4ymb-51@gmx.de and mention the number of the set or sets (CDCD9a - CDCD9p) you like, that´s all :-)

And here are the sets:

CDCD9a "Belly and Crotch": 15 pics (= 6,-- €) displaying the belly-parts of

- a 3000,--€-wedding dress stained with cow dung and on it´s way into the manure pit,

- a skintight pink catsuit in a manure pit,
- a grey T-shirt and a white summer skirt thickly smeared with cow dung,

- a green woolly pullover (combined with a pair of white jeans) smeared with cow dung from cow patties on a meadow and later filled with a huge amount of semi fluid cow dung remained from the cleaning of the milking parlor in the cow shed,

- two different white sweatshirts stained with cow dung prints from very (!) dirty fingers, one of them later completely soaked by semi fluid cow dung remained from the cleaning of the milking parlor in the cow shed; both combined with white trousers, the latter of which gets competely soaked, too,

- and a white blouse (still pristine) on it´s way into the manure pit, combined with a black business skirt, the hem of which allready immerses in the manure;

all of them worn by beautiful girls :-) In addition two pics of girls wearing white jeans (completely covered in cow dung) sitting in big soft cow patties, seen from the crotch (an admittedly naughty sight)...

CDCD9b "Trousers in Cow Dung and Horse Dung": 15 pics (= 6,-- €) displaying the legs of

- a pair of skintight blue jeans slightly stained with cow dung,

- another pair of blue jeans worn while wallowing on a dung spreader filled with horse dung,

- a pair of white jeans worn on a shitted meadow and on a muck heap, proceeding from slightly stained to completely ruined,

- another pair of white jeans worn while wallowing in the cow patties on a slatted floor in a cow shed,

- a pair of white leggings getting stained by kneeling in a big cow patty, later being completely ruined;

all of them worn by beautiful girls :-)

CDCD9c "Skirts in Manure": 13 pics (= 5,20 €) displaying naked legs of girls entering a manure pit or climbing out of the manure pit while wearing skirts or dresses; on some pics you can see the hem of the skirt/dress; some girls wear nylons. The pics report 5 different situations.

CDCD9d "Skirts in Cow Dung and Trouser in Manure": 10 pics (= 4,-- €); by coincidence there are only very few pictures of trousers in manure or skirts in cow dung, so I compiled them to one set. The set containes pics that show

- the legs of a girl who wears a red skirt and nylons and who steps through fresh cow patties and smears the cow dung with her feet on her legs,

- the legs of a girl who wears a grey pinstripe business trouser and who climbs into a manure pit and staines her trouser with her dirty foot,

- the legs of a girl who wears a flared blue jeans; she stood in the manure pit up to her thighs and now climbs out of the manure pit,

- the legs of a girl who wears a pair of blue jeans and kneehigh black leather boots climbing into the manure pit.

CDCD9e "Boobs": 14 pics (= 5,60 €) displaying some very dirty boobs - but no nudity! You can enjoy:

- boobs clothed in a skintight catsuit that is competely soaked with thick and gooey manure,

- a girl wearing a read Versace costume before, while and after dipping into the manure up to her breasts,

- a girl ruining her widely cut out grey T-shirt and her bra by smearing thick brown cow dung on her breasts with her bare hands,

- a girl wearing a green woolly pullover that gets more and more dirty as she smeares more and more cow dung on her breasts,

- a girl wearing a white sweatshirt having the breasts competely covered in thick cow dung,

- another girl wearing a widely cut out white sweatshirt and a white jacket smearing semi fluid cow dung on her breasts with her bare hands, proceeding in this process and ruining the sweat shirt completely, even her skin is covered,

- the breasts of a girl who has smeared her T-shirt and cardigan with cow dung and than rolled in straw.

CDCD9f "Barefeet in Manure": 8 pics (= 3,20 €) displaying some very dirty naked feet! You can enjoy the naked feet of a girl who slowly enters a manure pit; a second girl enters the manure pit wearing a pair of grey pinstripe business trousers the hem of wich can be seen when her bare feet touch the manure.

CDCD9g "Barefeet in Cow Dung": 16 pics (= 6,40 €) displaying some more very dirty naked feet

- walking through a muck heap,

- walking over a very muddy meadow covered with cow patties,

- climbing down a ladder into a manure pit after walking through the muck heap, wearing a stained white wedding dress (upskirt view from undeneath the ladder),

- walking over a slatted floor covered with cow dung and splashing around in the soft muck.

CDCD9h "Shoes in Cow Dung": 7 pics (= 2,80 €) displaying the feet of a girl who walks through cow patties wearing white pumps, starting stainless clean and ending up completely covered in cow dung.

CDCD9i "Socks in Manure": 8 pics (= 3,20 €) displaying the feet of a girl who climbs into a manure pit while wearing a skintight pink catsuit which includes the feet (so "socks" is not quite exact...), starting stainless clean and ending up completely covered in manure.

CDCD9j "Socks in Cow Dung": 10 pics (= 4,-- €) displaying the feet of

- a girl wearing white tennis socks while walking over a slatted floor covered with cow dung,

- a girl wearing grey socks while stepping into a fresh cow patty,

- a girl wearing grey winter socks while walking through a muck heap with very soft cow patties in it, which leads to her sinking into the dirt up to her ankles.

CDCD9k "Hands in Cow Patties or Manure": 14 pics (= 5,60 €) displaying just hands...

- a girl wearing a white pullover with long sleeves puts her bare hand into a big cow patty, not caring for her pullover,

- another girl puts her bare hand into a semi fluid cow patty, not caring for her nicely and carefully manicured fingernails,

- a girl standing in manure up to her breasts submerging her clean left hand into the thick green muck, then even the right hand; in the background her boobs are visible (clothed in a very (!) thin catsuit),

- three different girls present big fresh cow pattys - they hold them in their bare hands and reach them to the camera; two of them don´t care for the long sleeves of their pullovers or jackets,

- a girl wearing a green pullover with very long sleeves relaxes on a shitted meadow and smears around in a fresh cow patty, staining the sleeves of her pullover; she presents very dirty fingers to the camera,

- two girls grab cow patties from the ground of a cow stable with their bare hands, not caring for the sleeves of the jackets they wear.

CDCD9l "Sleeves in Cow Patties or Manure": 16 pics (= 6,40 €) displaying just dirty sleeves...

- a girl standing in manure up to her breasts wearing a pink catsuit submerged her right elbow into the green muck and now raises it again,

- a girl presents the sleeve of her green pullover slightly stained shortly after starting to play in a cow patty on a meadow and a little later very dirty in the cow shed,

- a girl presents the sleeve of her beige winter jacket slightly stained shortly after starting to play in cow dung in the cow shed and a while later leaning in a cow patty; then the jacket comes down and is put into the cow dung revealing the sleeves of a white sweatshirt - first clean, then also completely covered in cow dung,

- a girl lying in cow dung so that the sleeve of her white winter jacket comes to rest in a big soft cow patty,

- two girls who put their bare hands in cow patties, the hems of their sleeves awaiting staining.

CDCD9m "Hips in Manure": 9 pics (= 3,60 €) displaying the hips of hip girls in a manure pit...

- a girl who sat in manure up to her waist wearing a 3000,--€-wedding dress; she starts to stand up so you can see the manure soaked part of the gorgeous dress between hip and waist, the clean part above the waist, stained parts of the skirt of the dress bellying out above the manure and the surface of the manure,

- the thighs, waist, and hip of a girl in a skintight pink catsuit emerging from the manure pit after dipping in the green goo up to her waist,

- the thighs, waist, and hip of a girl in a red Versace costume with skirt and jacket dipping into the green goo, she still is clean, but her buttocks just immerse into the manure,

- the thighs, waist, and hip of a girl in skintight blue jeans and a white pullover before and after climbing into a manure pit; "before" she stands in the manure up to her thighs, "after" she stands in the manure up to her hips being soaked up to her waist,

- the thighs, waist, and hip of a girl in a business outfit (short black skirt, white blouse, black handbag on her shoulder) climbing into a manure pit til the hem of her skirt touches the manure,

CDCD9n "Hips in Cow Dung": 15 pics (= 6,-- €) displaying the hips of hip girls in a cow shed...

- a girl crawling along a slatted floor in a cow shed wearing a stained pair of blue jeans,

- a girl wearing a red Versace costume with skirt and jacket sitting down on a stained slatted floor, photographed in close; later she cleans her dirty hands by wiping them on the waist of her jacket thus staining it,

- a girl slowly sitting down in a soft cow patty wearing a white summer skirt; you can see the cow dung being squelched by her buttocks,

- the same white skirt still clean but dragged through cow dung while the girl squats down,

- a girl on a meadow having played with cow patties and now cleaning her dirty hands by wiping them on the waist of her green pullover (in close),

- a girl with a pair of white winter trousers in a cow shed; first she sits down in a cow patty, then she lies down on her stomach and you can see her hips in the in close even upside down, her white trousers competely covered in cow dung...

CDCD9o "Butts in Jeans and other Trousers": 15 pics (= 6,-- €) displaying the buttocks of several girls who took their jeans or other pants into the cow shed or manure pit or on a manure spreader:

- close view of four dirty jeans asses: one stained with horse dung, one with cow dung, one thickly covered in cow dung and one stained with manure,

- some close views of the seat of a white trouser after the girl who wears it sat down in cow patties with the number of cow patties she sat in increasing ,

- the complete view of the back of three girls: one having immersed in manure up to her armpits, wearing a pink pullover and blue jeans, one having played in cow dung and straw wearing blue jeans and a cardigan (cardigan hides the buttocks, I admit) and one wallowing in soft cow dung wearing a long green pullover and white pants (pullover hides the buttocks, I admit).

CDCD9p "Butts in Skirts or Thin Fabric": 15 pics (= 6,-- €) displaying the buttocks of several girls wearing either dresses or skirts or pants made of very thin fabric while dipping into manure or wallowing in cow dung...
- a girl having played in cow dung wearing a long white jeans skirt (you cannot tell the colour any more...) and a red jacket,

- a girl climbing down into a manure pit wearing an already stained 3000,--€-wedding dress, first spyed from the manure pit while she is standing on the ladder, then after she enjoyed a first dip in the manure thus the bottom part of the dress being soaked with manure,

- a close view of the butt of a girl in a skintight catsuit completely soaked and covered in manure,

- a second view of the butt mentioned before; now the girl left the manure pit and rolls around in dirty sand next to the pit, so the butt ist covered in manure and sand,

- two close views of the butt of a girl in a short red skirt; first she lies down on a lawn after having sit down in a cow patty in a cow shed, then she presents her butt after having dipped it into the manure pit,

- a white skirt still clean but dragged through cow dung while the girl squats down, her butt still clean,

- the butt of a girl wearing skintight white leggings while crawling through cow patties in a cow shed after having sit down in a huge cow patty, later she already is as dirty as can be and shows her butt covered by the remains of her white jacket, then reveals her dirty butt by pushing away the hem of the jacket,

- a complete view of the back of a busty blonde wearing a white blouse and a short beige skirt crawling through a shitted mud puddle on a meadow after having sit down in a manure lagoon,

- a close view of the butt of a girl who had wallowed in a manure lagoon; she is off to wash her body and has stripped down to slip and bra, so you can see how the manure had drenched her clothes and even soaked her slip...

And I have a special gift for you: Every costumer gets the set CDCD9q for free; this set contains 10 pics of a test shoot, where a girl took a swim in a manure lagoon starting in a white wedding dress and ending up completely naked - and she submerges completely including face and hair! And - yes - on these pics you even will see her face :-) Alas, the pics of CDCD9q are blurred, they were not meant for selling...

Heiko of MuddyModels
Attachments
DSC02812.JPG
sample of CDCD9a
DSC02812.JPG (1.39 MiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC02464.JPG
sample of CDCD9a
DSC02464.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC01598.JPG
sample of CDCD9b
DSC01598.JPG (725.54 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC01225.JPG
sample of CDCD9b
DSC01225.JPG (719.08 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC01307.JPG
sample of CDCD9c
DSC01307.JPG (823.58 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC01329.JPG
sample of CDCD9c
DSC01329.JPG (759.86 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC02403.JPG
sample of CDCD9d
DSC02403.JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC02384.JPG
sample of CDCD9d
DSC02384.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC02800.JPG
sample of CDCD9e
DSC02800.JPG (1.39 MiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC02250.JPG
sample of CDCD9e
DSC02250.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC01155.JPG
sample of CDCD9e
DSC01155.JPG (877.76 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC01284.JPG
sample of CDCD9f
DSC01284.JPG (788.27 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC00858.JPG
sample of CDCD9g
DSC00858.JPG (881.95 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC01227.JPG
sample of CDCD9g
DSC01227.JPG (746.74 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC02852.JPG
sample of CDCD9h
DSC02852.JPG (1.3 MiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC01049.JPG
sample of CDCD9i
DSC01049.JPG (775.91 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC01013.JPG
sample of CDCD9i
DSC01013.JPG (823.07 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC02382.JPG
sample of CDCD9j
DSC02382.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 28785 times
bb.JPG
sample of CDCD9j
bb.JPG (209.45 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC02746.JPG
sample of CDCD9k
DSC02746.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC01127.JPG
sample of CDCD9k
DSC01127.JPG (857.01 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC01092.JPG
sample of CDCD9l
DSC01092.JPG (812 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC02772.JPG
sample of CDCD9l
DSC02772.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC01050.JPG
sample of CDCD9m
DSC01050.JPG (737.83 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC00943.JPG
sample of CDCD9m
sample of CDCD9m
DSC00943.JPG (680.92 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC02221.JPG
sample of CDCD9n
DSC02221.JPG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC02610.JPG
sample of CDCD9n
DSC02610.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC02651.JPG
sample of CDCD9o
DSC02651.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 28785 times
au.JPG
sample of CDCD9o
au.JPG (196.15 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC02755.JPG
sample of CDCD9p
DSC02755.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC01098.JPG
sample of CDCD9p
DSC01098.JPG (838.85 KiB) Viewed 28785 times
DSC04406.JPG
sample of CDCD9q
DSC04406.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 28785 times
MuddyModels

Re: MuddyModels back in the cow dung - no interest??

Postby MuddyModels » 24 Jun 2013, 23:16

Hi

I am surprised and disappointed... In 2009 our cow dung pics were frequently discussed and many of you bought them. And now? Not a single comment... Not a single order... What has happened? Did you lose your interest in cow patty covered girls? Or do you just miss the faces? That would be a point I could understand. Too expensive? I cannot imagine...

Heiko of MuddyModels
MuddyModels

Re: MuddyModels back in the cow dung???

Postby samanders » 26 Jun 2013, 23:23

Hey Heiko,
nice pics in your preview.

Now for the interest:

you offer pics with no faces. Only some parts of the body. So far, so good.
No, let's say I'm interested in e. g. bare feet (in manure).
Can you imagine how many pics (and even videos) I could find in the last 4 !!!! years? (2009 till now) related to my interest?

So: why should I pay for pics, I already found and stored?
And - yes: even some (or more) of your pics can be found somewhere in the www.

You don't believe? Take a look at:
http://fetishpictures.xlogs.org/archive ... sexy-5261/

regards
Sam.
samanders

Postby messyalan » 27 Jun 2013, 05:49

I have to agree with Sam. I love your pictures but I have only limited interest in pictures. I prefer video and I know you haven't filmed any but maybe that is the way to go for two reasons. Firstly I think there would be more of a market and you could charge higher prices. Secondly a good HD film will allow you to extract stills at the same time. If you ever get to start again please consider video.
As for your existing pictures, would it not be possible just to blur the girls faces to protect them? This would mean being able to offer a better selection. I understand your costs were high but I think the lack of sales suggest your prices are too high or the pictures offered are not good enough.
I do hope you succeed because I would love to see some films (I would love to be in some!).
All the very best for the future, Messyalan.
messyalan

Postby beat » 28 Jun 2013, 18:11

A video would be great. But I can understand that's much more difficult to realize. If it's not possible for the moment I'm still interested in new pictures. I really like them. I'm looking forward if you can realize new sessions this year for us (me).
beat

Postby grungyartist » 13 Jul 2013, 03:30

Thirded. Not to sound like an ingrate, but I would be far more interested in videos than still images unfortunately.
grungyartist

Postby lovemuddyrainwears » 12 Aug 2013, 15:47

Any update from Heiko on what he thinks about the suggestions?
lovemuddyrainwears

Postby SimonW » 12 Aug 2013, 20:03

TBH, I can't really find any interest unless you can see the models in long shot, preferably with faces....can't really relate to the girl or what's going on otherwise. The same with any wet or messy pics.
SimonW

Postby grungyartist » 04 Dec 2013, 05:21

Well this seems to be a dying trend.
grungyartist

Postby SimonW » 05 Dec 2013, 16:59

grungyartist wrote:Well this seems to be a dying trend.

I'm sure that there would be interest if, as I said above, we could see the models and their faces and reactions to the situation.

I think that the idea of an attractive girl, smartly or glamorously dressed, hair and makeup just as they should be, finding herself in a totally incongruous situation, with the knowledge and anticipation of what's inevitable going to happen, is really the attraction of most wam scenarios and fantasies, whether photo sets or videos.
SimonW

Postby TickleMeSilly5 » 05 Dec 2013, 19:35

grungyartist wrote:Well this seems to be a dying trend.

I'm sure a lot of it may have to do with sanitation as well. My husband has a recipe for fake manure that works great, even with one ingredient that makes it smell like the real thing for those who want to go all the way but without any health risks. You just need a lot of cocoa powder or chocolate batter, dry oatmeal to mix in (quick rolled oats preferred), instant mashed potatoes, green and/or yellow food coloring, some chocolate bars and vegetable oil. Peanut butter can also be mixed in.

Mix the cocoa powder/batter in warm water, then add some vegetable oil to keep it from hardening. Mix in the dry oatmeal. Prepare the mashed potatoes as the instructions on the box indicate, then mix those into the batter, if using any peanut butter it can added here. The whole thing should be mixed until it's the consistency you want, which for a manure look, should be pretty thick and chunky. Add the coloring in small amounts until it has a natural appearance and it's done. You can melt some chocolate bars and mold them into a convincing shape to put on top too.

For the stink, you can buy a prank item called "Liquid Ass" which is completely safe but is incredibly rancid. Add a third of a bottle to your mix and you'll end up with something that looks, feels and smells like real manure without any health risks.

You can also bypass the stink and just go by looks. When working in photos and video, it's strictly a visual/audio medium so as long as the "victim" can pull off a good reaction that would indicate that the stuff is truly nasty and smelly, you're all set. If not, pour/spray some of that Liquid Ass in and have fun!
TickleMeSilly5

Postby grungyartist » 07 Dec 2013, 06:13

Seems like Heiko of MuddyModels is frustrated too. He doesn't seem to understand why people aren't interested in the same pics from years passed unfortunately.
grungyartist

Postby emmajones1982au » 07 Dec 2013, 07:06

thanks for the recipe ticklemesilly I will definately be trying it out :)
emmajones1982au

Postby SimonW » 07 Dec 2013, 15:33

grungyartist wrote:Seems like Heiko of MuddyModels is frustrated too. He doesn't seem to understand why people aren't interested in the same pics from years passed unfortunately.

Must be frustrating and disappointing when he has obviously put a lot of effort into the pictures. But nothing, from fetish pictures to cars and ipads, will sell if they don't appeal to customers or interest them. There are a lot of wam producers who obviously do listen to customers and their preferences and they seem to stay in business long-term.
(Sorry, don't mean to sound harsh or ungrateful, but it's a fact of any business......)
SimonW

Postby mspig » 07 Aug 2019, 16:40

here ist a new Page

https://manurefetish.com/
Ich love Nylons ,Manure Cowshit&Scat
mspig

Return to General WAM Banter