Pie-Mageddon is Happening!!!!!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Pie-Mageddon is Happening!!!!!

Postby messyjojo » 16 May 2018, 14:16

OK you lovely, messy people - make a date in your diaries to get extremely messy!!!!!

I have provisionally booked Townhouse International Birkenhead for my next sploshing event, on the 8TH JULY 2018!!!!
For those of you who have not attended one of my events before, THI is a wonderful club near Birkenhead, Merseyside. It is a Swingers/Fetish club of the highest calibre - a clean and safe environment where I have been a member for many years......You can check out their website here: http://townhouseswingers.co.uk/about-us.
We will have sole use of the venue on the day, so you will not see any swinging or fetish activity other than our own.....nor will anyone else be watching!

The basic outline of my plan is to basically pie each other to death lol!!! Try different delivery methods, different substances, and to see how many pies can be thrown in a minute.....All very loose and improvised. Dress in whatever you feel comfortable in - maybe get trashed in your best suit/dress, or just wear your favourite baggy t-shirt & jeans, all I will say is NO NUDITY OR BUDGIE SMUGGLERS lol!!!

The event is open to EVERYONE, regardless of orientation/gender...(but a few ladies would be nice to even out the numbers )

If you are interested, please PM me here.

I look forward to pie-ing you all later......

Jo xxx
luv and pies
x Jo
messyjojo

Return to General WAM Banter