Secluded area / house for mud fun?

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Secluded area / house for mud fun?

Postby rug1234 » 12 May 2018, 23:30

After finally telling mt girlfriend about my fetish for getting muddy, she suggested we have a muddy rugby game togeyher. She has asked me to buy okd style rugby PE kits ans a secluded location to get absolutely covered in mud. I can’t wait, i jusy need to find a location.

So any suggestions??? Anyone know of any secluded cottages to rent or areas which are very muddy and private?

Ill take some pictures and post on here afterwards.

Thank you!
rug1234

Re: Secluded area / house for mud fun?

Postby messyalan » 13 May 2018, 05:27

I wish you every success but it might be worth telling us roughly where you live as the world is a big place!
messyalan

Postby rug1234 » 13 May 2018, 08:40

Ha yes of course! We’re in the Midlands, UK. Ive been looking to try and find secluded cottages in Wales on farmland but they all seem to be within a short distance of the owners house or another property.
rug1234

Postby messyalan » 13 May 2018, 16:07

That narrows it down a bit. I am going to mid Wales in a few weeks time so if I find anywhere I'll let you know. I'm in the East Midlands so probably a bit too far away for you. Have you thought about approaching a farmer to use one of his/her fields? You might find one who is receptive if you play down the sexual side of the fun and go for a muddy romp.
messyalan

Postby rug1234 » 13 May 2018, 19:05

Yeah if apot abywhere please let me know!

I have thiught about it but not sure what to say really. We want to get out soon or else itll get too dry everywhere.

We did want to enter the Maldon Mud Race which looks like a very muddy event but we’re away for the weekend for a family event which I’m gutted about.

We’ve spent the day looking for rugby kits on eBay. I really can’t wait to find somewhere suitable. She’s going to look so amazing in one all muddy!
rug1234

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 13 May 2018, 23:17

One possibility would be to find somewhere having both mud and water (a pond or stream) to do a rough wash-off. The trick, then, is to dress in normal cycle gear and sling your bikes in the car so you can then travel to near the target location and cycle the last mile or so across the fields. It doesn't matter if it gets a bit muddy (lycra washes very easily) and that adds to the authenticity of your appearance of going cross-country on a bike. You each hang a plastic bag with your intended muddy clothes and an old towel with you. When you get to your secluded spot, you change, have fun, wash off (including as much mud out of the clothes as possible) and then change back into the cycle gear, re-tracing your steps. (Personally I'd go for the idea of her keeping the tight shiny lycra on in the mud rather than rugby kits ... but then again, you need that to cycle back... unless you each have two pairs of lycra cycle gear!)

This doesn't solve the problem of finding somewhere to go but it does widen the field enormously as it no longer requires you to find somewhere to rent for the weekend that has its own muddy area - anywhere muddy and secluded will do.
Lizzie_Claymore

Fetlife: Lizzie_Claymore
UMD: Lizzie_Claymore

Postby messyalan » 14 May 2018, 05:37

I can only speak for my area but there is mud to be found all year round if you know where to look. Some places are better than others but, as Lizzie said, with planning anywhere is possible. I wear old clothes and take stuff with me to change into. You only need enough water to clean face and hands a bit (people really don't pay much attention) and put on your old clothes. Take a look here http://www.wtanmse.co.uk/mud.html if you haven't already.
messyalan

Postby rug1234 » 14 May 2018, 22:50

Hi guys

Thanks for the ideas! I spoke to Laura about the cycling idea and she loves it. We don’t currently have bikes that’s the only problem but she does have some Lycra gear. She goes to spinning and bought this pretty hot purple one-piece thing to wear to it. I asked her what it was and it’s called the Maloja spacebody - https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... L1500_.jpg - https://i.pinimg.com/736x/94/26/3b/9426 ... erries.jpg
And she wants me in cycling shorts and a rugby shirt.

So the idea is we’ll get some bikes off eBay for cheap and give this a go.

She loves the idea of getting a bit muddy in her cycling gear but she still is fixed on the idea of us both in rugby kits. She said she wants white shorts and socks. And a bright coloured rugby shirt with a big white collar. She says it all has it be crisp and clean to start with and then we have to get our clothes so mess that you can’t tell what colour our shirts were and the whites are all brown.

I do like the idea of getting changed when we arrive at a muddy place and having a pond or something to wash in. So thanks for that idea.

Messyalan - thanks so much for the links. We’re checking those places out!
rug1234

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 15 May 2018, 01:50

Blimey Alan - you've been busy! I haven't looked at your website in a few years and there's so much on it now.

The info about mud locations should be really useful for anyone around the East Midlands. I used to have 2 or 3 favourite locations including some fantastically squelchy footpaths that were unpassable but the council drained and hardcored them! (Booo!)

I haven't had a chance to get out in the mud for at least a couple of years. Not sure whether I'll make it this year either - increasing mobility problems are making it increasingly difficult as I can't walk any distance or even stay on my feet for long, nor bend my knees with weight on them, so falling about in the mud would be very difficult.

Sounds like you've got a good one there rug! Having seen those lycra outfits, all I can say is 'phwooorr'! :-) I'd love to see her getting muddy in those! However, if she's keen to do it with you to the specifications she's provided, humour her!!
Lizzie_Claymore

Postby rug1234 » 15 May 2018, 16:48

I definitely will humour her! She said its her fantasy not only to get muddy herself but to be tackled by a really muddy rugby player. I think it needs to be very secluded as one thing might lead to another... :)

Im so excited! Not sure how we’re going to take pics though. That needs some thought.
rug1234

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 15 May 2018, 18:03

Easiest way is probably just to leave a video camera on a tripod with a good view of the whole scene. That way you can both enjoy watching yourselves afterwards and can capture suitable frames as stills. (....or let us see the whole video! ;-) )
Lizzie_Claymore

Postby rug1234 » 17 May 2018, 07:29

Ok will see what I can do. Would uou guys enjoy watching a video of us doing this? I could see if shes happy to share :)
rug1234

Postby splat182002 » 17 May 2018, 22:23

I would.
I want to get messy and muddy
splat182002

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 18 May 2018, 01:17

I think a lot of people would!

I'd be careful about scaring her off though. That's quite a big step - she may not want it online. Perhaps best thing is to shoot it first and see how she likes the results. Then, if she likes it, see if she's ok with posting a few stills. If that goes well and gets good feedback, you could see if she's happy to post video segments.

Take it in small steps. Don't rush her and have her worrying with the anticipation before the job's even done.
Lizzie_Claymore

Postby rug1234 » 18 May 2018, 08:02

Thanks for the advice!

So i spoke to her about filming it and she thought it was a great idea. I didnt mention about sharing it but she then came up with this idea which i thought was pretty good. We film it like an instructional video for how to tackle and score a try when playing rugby. We would talk through our rugby kit and say how muddy its likely to get and then start tackling each other in a huge mud puddle on a field. She said she would even post it to youtube! So it wont be a WAM video as such but we’ll all know it secretly is.

She bought some rugby shirts off ebay so things are getting serious now!

3803F625-1D9B-43B0-AB10-8CEB8A2C9441.jpeg
3803F625-1D9B-43B0-AB10-8CEB8A2C9441.jpeg (667.09 KiB) Viewed 8151 times

F4373727-9105-4C54-928F-EDC3F6C412FB.jpeg
F4373727-9105-4C54-928F-EDC3F6C412FB.jpeg (630.8 KiB) Viewed 8151 times

We’re going to look at finding a secluded place over the weekend :)
rug1234

Next

Return to General WAM Banter