Remote meeting

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Remote meeting

Postby messyalan » 02 Jan 2018, 09:38

I did something recently that pushed me to my limits, was great fun and was foolish all at the same time.
I had been chatting to someone online for some time about dares and we fashioned this one over many weeks. He chose a place about twenty miles from my house. It was on a fairly quiet road but nothing can ever be guaranteed. The advantage of things like Google Earth is that we could both look at the location without actually visiting.
For the dare I had to arrived dressed and I would be messed up with one savoury item of his choosing. Nothing would be said and the whole thing would be quite quick for all sorts of reasons.
Because I was very possibly going to be seen dressed I chose to buy some reasonably smart clothes as it is easier to pass if not dressed in a mini skirt and thigh boots! I chose a cream wool jumper and a below the knee rust brown full skirt. Underneath I bought some nice white undies working on the principal that I would remain clothed so whatever got poured on me would only cover my top clothes. White bra, thong and suspender belt along with black stockings and mid heel black shoes. I also added a handbag as that seemed the best way to carry my phone and keys.
I couldn’t leave the house dressed so put on the undies and covered them with a sweatshirt and jeans which I would need later. However I did put on my make-up. In the car went some towels, a water spray and some plastic sheets.
I had to turn up at the location dressed as he may well have been watching me arrive but that was no problem. Once I left the house I stopped after a short distance, put on my female clothes and wig and I was on my way. I really enjoyed the drive fully dressed as I felt safe in the car.
My heart was beating as I arrived and parked in a gateway about fifty yards from the appointed spot. There was no one around but there was still ten minutes to go. As the time got nearer I got out, put my bag on my shoulder and walked to the lay-by. Although it was quiet I could be seen from the busy road that passed overhead. I walked through the bridge under the main road and I got to the spot in the middle of the lay-by and stood on the grass as agreed.
There was little chance of passing traffic so the first car I saw I assumed to be the one and he pulled into the lay-by. I had to assume this was my contact and I was almost shaking with excitement/fear. He got out and said my name so at least I knew it was the right person. He opened the back and took out a watering can which I wasn’t expecting. He came over and tipped the can above me and out came tomato soup. There must have been over a gallon and it completely coated my clothes, my head and even flowed down inside my clothes.
When he had finished he got back in his car and left as agreed. I was slightly in shock as I wasn’t expecting that level of mess but I recovered quickly and walked back to my car leaving a trail of soup along the road. Thankfully no one came past and I made it to the relative safety of my car.
I opened the rear of the car and quickly stripped off my clothes and found everything was the same colour of orange. So much for keeping my undies clean. I knew the water spray wasn’t going to get all the soup off so I concentrated on my head and hands before putting on my jeans and sweatshirt and heading home.
What a great experience.
messyalan

Return to General WAM Banter