Really Need Your Help

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Really Need Your Help

Postby MadamHelen » 17 May 2006, 17:22

:lol:

First of all a big hello to you all.

Ok here is where i need your help. I have been mooching around this place for a while now and the thought of getting really messy is a huge turn on.
I need your advise as how to bring the subject up infront of my husband as i am not sure how he would react to it.
Please let me have your advice.
Many Thanks and Love

Madam Helen
First time for everything
MadamHelen

Postby midniter » 17 May 2006, 17:32

Generally speaking, honesty is always the best policy. Just tell him you want to experiment with something new.

midniter
midniter

Postby stu08 » 17 May 2006, 17:49

yeah just be honest with him and if you manage to get him involved dont get to extream on the first ocasion gradualy get a little messy each time
but if he doesnt like it dont push him into doing it
stu08

Postby welshcakes » 17 May 2006, 19:21

Hi, I came upon this on a website called lovingyou.com. Why not try something like this? It certainly worked for this chap...

For my 30th birthday, my girlfriend decided to play an evil, but romantically fun prank on me. She told me not to come over until after 6pm that night, and that there would be instructions I had to follow. When I arrived there was a package with a note telling me to put on what was in the bag. It was a clown suit complete with an orange wig, baggy pants and big clown feet. I was then instructed to go to the cellar which was a laundry/all purpose room. It was dark with some candles. A chair was in the room with a sign marked "sit." I thought this was very strange. When she walked in the room I nearly fell over from shock and amusement. There she was, dressed as a female clown (very sexy I might add) rolling a table with 30 large cream pies! Some had fruit in them; others were cool whip in a graham cracker crust. Before I could say a word, she starting singing “Happy Birthday” with me getting a big pie in my face at the end of each verse. It was hilarious and even though I was the recipient of all the pies, I had a great time. I had pie all over and inside everything. After 20 minutes and 30 pies, we were both a sweet mess. I've never looked at a cream pie the same again.

Hope this helps. x
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby DELETED » 17 May 2006, 19:25

DELETED
DELETED

Postby DecadentDoll » 20 May 2006, 09:00

I agree a lot of guys can seem selfish, but in my case .... my fella just needed a guiding hand as he wasn't experienced in some of my kinks... willing to try, just nervous in case he got it wrong.

Understanding is the key, and trust, and being gentle and giving the other person confidence and trying not to judge them.

God, agony aunt DD on the ready :-p
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Return to General WAM Banter