Private Sessions?

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Private Sessions?

Postby KingArthur » 01 May 2006, 00:25

Chaps/Chapesses,

Does anyone know, or can anyone recommend any female Wammers who (for an appropriate fee) would be prepared to do a private session? I know that Splosh have their studio, but I understand that it is fully booked for the time being.

If anyone is interested in this, I would be keen to discuss it. I am interested in live messy sessions and, whilst I am eager to arrange sessions for interested people to participate in, I am also prepared to pay for a private session for myself. This would suit a female Wammer who enjoys this, and wouldn't mind a bit of extra cash. I have done this in the past (arranged via mutual friends) and the girl who participated brought a chaperone (for her own safety) - something I was 100% OK with.

PM me if you would like to discuss this further.

Cheers

King Arthur
KingArthur

Postby DELETED » 01 May 2006, 12:57

DELETED
DELETED

sessions

Postby andy250 » 01 May 2006, 18:44

This is a funny one, I have done sessions with other people, both male and female, when it comes to telling them about wamming they normally find out the first time they visit the flat due to the amount of Buff and Wsm films, some are ok with it, and other people have almost had complete wobblers over the fact, 90% of my friends know about it and are ok, the other 10% are so straight laced they have a hard time turning a light bulb on, never mind do anthing else. As for paying for a session, never have, nor do I plan too.

I tend to meet the people before a session, it brakes the ice, this is why when you send an e-mail, saying everybody round to mine for a good gunging, you mostly get no shows they have no idea who you are or what they are getting involved in. Most of the women I've sploshed with have either been people who work on stage or are dancers, extroverts really.

Andy
andy250

Postby Clare Rose » 02 May 2006, 00:43

Hi!

Private sessions are something I'm happy to do as I've said before on another forum.... I'm fairly good at taking direction and not at all judgmental about what I'm asked to do (usually!).

Wam Princess, Clare xxxx
Clare Rose

Thank you for the tips

Postby KingArthur » 02 May 2006, 09:06

Gungeslut/Andy250/Clare Rose,

Thanks for your advice and suggestions. The general theme seems to be that it is worth meeting people on boards or forums (like this) and taking it from there. If you can suggest any specific forums, that would be very useful.

Clare Rose, I have PM'd you in reply to your post.
Gungeslut - please PM me if you would like to discuss this further. Andy250 - perhaps we'll meet up at the meet in June.

Cheers
King Arthur
KingArthur

Postby DecadentDoll » 03 May 2006, 19:47

I am also willing to do private sessions :)

All the advice seen here is good. I dont mind people cancelling as long as they give me good warning about it though :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Sploshman » 04 May 2006, 19:04

DecadentDoll wrote:I am also willing to do private sessions :)

All the advice seen here is good. I dont mind people cancelling as long as they give me good warning about it though :)

Yippie :D.
Sploshman

Postby Hayley » 04 May 2006, 21:02

Hi

Don't want to be a wet blanket here but I think we need to agree what we mean by private sessions.

Girls, do you mean private sessions WITH involvement by the guy

Or WITHOUT?

Think you need to stipulate this

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DELETED » 04 May 2006, 23:03

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Jonny » 04 May 2006, 23:35

What can I say... I was tired!

Private sessions should only take place if you know the person really well...imho or at least gaged how they will react...

GS is fun to mess with, but stay away from her toy bag!
"Mousse from a bowl is very nice, but to pour it over someone is demented" Alan Partridge
http://www.gungemistress.com We got messy, all tied up.....
Jonny

Clearing things up...

Postby KingArthur » 04 May 2006, 23:50

Hayley et al

As the one who started this thread, perhaps I should define what I mean by a “private session”. I mean a live session (i.e. in person, as opposed to on a webcam) where one or both parties get to mess the other up. This seems in line with the Studio that your website advertises (although I understand that it is booked up for the foreseeable future). I hope this clarifies what I meant.

Thanks for all your suggestions. If any female wammers want to participate in a live session with me (and perhaps make a few quid in the process), feel free to PM me, and we can see if this is something we are both comfortable with. This is a genuine offer for WAM only, and not a sly way to get casual s ex. I am not into that, but it shouldn’t stop me enjoying some “adult” fun.

Cheers
King Arthur
KingArthur

Postby boxster » 05 May 2006, 02:13

What do we mean by private sessions?

Do we mean booking time with a woman? Or a gay/les/bi/tranny?

Do we mean renting or buying a space and forming a club with yearly fees (as bdsm clubs do in Chicago, in chic neighborhoods)?

Of course, we then need to have tea to recruit new people and see if we want them, or they, us.

Some things that I think really need to be discussed....

I want this community to succeed, even if it is a long plane ride for me.

Don
boxster

Postby Clare Rose » 05 May 2006, 02:40

Reasonable point made by Hayley I think, and better to be a bit of a wet blanket now than risk upsetting people later! For my part a private session is the same as a custom shoot. The exact details of that depend entirely on the person who wants it and the individual boundaries of the model who is acting out the scenario.

For my part I'm keen and willing to undertake pretty much any scenario/costume/character etc but (and without wishing to patronise or insult) am not in the business of offering personal services if you know what I mean!

Although an acceptable amount of participation with the person is fine (but again what is an acceptable amount depends on the model in question) I think this needs to be laid out before the session takes place.

I'm new to the business of doing custom/private sessions and was considering laying down a document of what I'm willing to do and not do etc for people to read before they decided to pursue the matter further with me. I don't want to sound like I'm taking the fun out of this or sounding like a lawyer or something! What does everyone else think?

wam princess, Clarexxx :wink:
Clare Rose

Postby Guest » 05 May 2006, 02:48

clare put it very well, and i agree it should be laid out beforehand as to what the model will or will not do.

then we can have a fun healthy excellent wam adventure!

Postby DecadentDoll » 05 May 2006, 02:51

oops! i did a me!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Next

Return to General WAM Banter