Dress me as a lady and make me messy!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

So would you like to see a 25yr old slim male be dressed as slut, school girl etc and with what?

Yes
82%
No
18%

Total votes : 39

Dress me as a lady and make me messy!

Postby ManInMessyKnickers » 17 May 2006, 12:13

I've been looking through the forum for the last few days and I'd like to say how fantastic it is to see that there are so many people into WAM. I've been longing for a forum like this and it makes an already great site to an awesome site.

Now, looking through some of the posts I have noticed one theme that seems to be popular with the laides. It's one that surprised me to know that the ladies are fond of it.

It's the liking of dressing a man up women's clothes and then messing them up. This is one of my biggest turn ons. I love to dress myself in womens attire (not always the skimpiest of knickers as the bigger ones do hold a lot more mess!) then getting myself all messy in any messy substance I have available.

What I would really like to do though is to do this with a woman. There is something really sexy & kinky about being dressed by a woman in HER clothes. It feels so much better knowing that the undies I am wearing actually belong to and are mormally worn by a woman.

So bearing this in mind I am offering myself up to be messed and abused by any women or CDs out there. Either for a private session or a session specifically for Splosh! Perhaps we could do a shoot at the studio? I'm happy to take any suggestions as to what i wear and how and what I get messed with.

Please let me know either by email or on this forum if you are interested in doing this or have any useful comments.

gareth_warne@hotmail.com
Fill my knickers with mess and watch me get hard!
ManInMessyKnickers

Postby gooeykez » 03 Jul 2006, 00:21

Hi, i like the sound of your idea, i like to crossdress and want to wam whilst dressed, unfortunately i dont have my own place but if you are interested i am to and maybe we could come up with an idea.
Cheers Gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby Hayley » 03 Jul 2006, 10:32

As you can tell, crossdressers are welcome here.

Do feel free to post pics - or send them to me to post.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Dumus » 03 Jul 2006, 11:36

I am of a similar mind to you as well. My ultimate fantasy is to be forced into tight restricting 'foundation' underwear and all manner of things poured in :)
Sadly I think the chances of myfantasy ever coming true are very small indeed.
Dumus

Postby DecadentDoll » 03 Jul 2006, 14:34

My last long term relationship was with a proper crossdresser. He was/is very cool, and we used to swap knickers and stuff, it was really cute and fun as well as hot, he has better legs in tights than I do.

I'm all for it, i'm yet to mess up a man in lady's gear but it is something i'd love to do :)

so yeah, share pics :D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby gooeykez » 03 Jul 2006, 14:36

Sounds like a cool ieda DD, i wouldnt mind helping you out with that babe.
Gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby welshcakes » 03 Jul 2006, 20:46

Yeah go for it. Let those pies fly!!!!
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby piemeplease » 03 Jul 2006, 23:50

is it my imagination or are there quite a lot of us crossdressers loitering around here? :oops:
piemeplease

Postby gooeykez » 03 Jul 2006, 23:53

I think there is, ive been trying to work out the connection with crossdressing and wam and y it is so popular.
Gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby caroline2 » 04 Jul 2006, 11:25

As both a confirmed crossdresser and wammer I'll have a go at answering Gooeykez's question:

I guess that every crossdresser and every wammer will have their own reasons as to why they find such activity a turnon, so I can only speak for myself; other users of this site will have other priorities and may wish to add their own comments.

I do enjoy wamming in "bloke mode" but for some reason the excitement is always more intense when I am dressed as "Caroline". I think it is something to do with the fact that girls get to wear so many more varied and prettier clothes than men; ruining them through wamming seems more extreme behaviour somehow.

Having made every effort to ensure Caroline is as smartly turned out as I can achieve, the thrill of ruining my appearence by getting soaked or covered in food is amazing. (I have to tell you there is a world of difference in stepping into a thick gateau if you are wearing stockings and elegant high heels as compared with a pair of socks and trainers!!)

Stiil, each to his/her own; I enjoy my wamming as "Caroline", but I am sure others get just as much pleasure from whatever image suits them. The important thing is that we all sieze opportunites to get messed up as and when they arise!!

Well; must sign off now; I feel the need for a quick shower coming on!!

Caroline
caroline2

Postby Dumus » 04 Jul 2006, 12:34

DecadentDoll wrote:
I'm all for it, i'm yet to mess up a man in lady's gear but it is something i'd love to do :)

Hmm I wish... /emote longing sad face
Dumus

I've just remembered

Postby andy250 » 04 Jul 2006, 15:00

DD has just reminded me, I had a girl friend who use to get turned on by wearing mens clothes.. use to make really horny in bed... still bump into her some times it was long before I started doing some cd myself. The problem is mens clothes all the shoots would look the bloody same!!!!

Andy 8)
andy250

Postby Hayley » 04 Jul 2006, 16:24

I agree.

Men's clothing looks boring messed up unless they are over-the-top (leather, rubber, uniforms etc). I like a bloke in something a bit fem or at least a bit show bizzy! And I think men dressed as schoolgirls and maids look cute.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby gooeykez » 04 Jul 2006, 16:26

I like the maid and schoolgirl idea hayley how about a guy dressed as a bride
Gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby Hayley » 04 Jul 2006, 16:30

Nah! I like something that shows off their legs! Though a big satin evening dress can look quite cool! Men with good legs in short skirts definitely work for me.
Hayley
Site Admin

Next

Return to General WAM Banter