Secluded area / house for mud fun?

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Re: Secluded area / house for mud fun?

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 18 May 2018, 21:35

Wow - *she* suggested posting it on Youtube! Even better - she's now "in charge" of that so won't feel like it's being foisted on her in the way that she might have done if you'd suggested it.

I'm sure she'll enjoy it and, once she's happy with the idea, that'll give you the opportunity to develop some more scenarios in the future. If you take things gently and don't rush her, you may find that she really starts to love doing it. You lucky fellow!! Wish I could find someone like that.
Lizzie_Claymore

Fetlife: Lizzie_Claymore
UMD: Lizzie_Claymore

Postby rug1234 » 22 May 2018, 07:48

She wants to do a whole series of rugby videos so we’ve been reading up on the rules haha. Its going to be a lot of fun.
We’ve found the perfect house now, its 1 mile down a dirt track in the middle of farm land with nothing else around. Reading the reviews people have said its hard to get through as in some places its as deep as 12 inches of thick mud! Perfect! Only problem is, its booked up throgh summer so wont be until autumn now :( We will look to see what else we can find.

I think shes really getting into the idea of WAM. We got home from work yesterday and she suggested going for a walk. I was still in my work gear, which is just overalls. And she was in her office clothes, white satin skirt and a light green / blue satin shirt blouse. She changed into trainers rather than walk in her heels. After about 5 mins the heavens opened and it was like walking in a shower. It became obvious very quickly that she wasnt wearing a bra and her white satin skirt also went see through so I could see her thong clearly.

I thought she’d panic but she just laughed and carried on walking. It showed no sign of stopping and she grabbed my overalls and ripped the popper buttons open on top, pulled the top part off and tied it around my waist. She opene her bag and pulled out another rugby shirt she’d bought off ebay and asked me to put it on. I did and we carried on walking and chatting for 20 mins before the rain stopped and we head home. Both of us were drenched and i was so horny but there were loads of dog walkers around to stop and do anything about it lol

She said she loved the feeling of wet satin against her skin and she wants to do it again. I love his woman! :)
rug1234

Postby messyalan » 22 May 2018, 15:19

Glad you've found somewhere. Once you've been (to save anyone lurking nearby!) and if it's a success then please let us know the address or rental company so others can try it out as well.
messyalan

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter